Old July 9th 05, 08:22 PM
Ashton Crusher

On Thu, 7 Jul 2005 11:23:57 +0000 (UTC), "Alex Honnor"
> wrote:

>I have a 95 Mustang 3.8L V6 with a AODE auto box
>
>The trans has developed a "shudder" when shifting gear. I have been told
>that most 92-97 Mustangs this this trans has this problem ?.
>
>Searching on the net lead me to a company selling "a shudder fix" module
>http://www.drivetrain.com/autotransc...sudderfix.html
>
>I would like to know or hear from anybody who has fitted this module, does
>it work or am I wasting $100 ?

Before trying the module have you had the transmission fluid changed,
or better yet, a full flush done on it? That will often cure the
shudder. There is also a product, lube-guard I think, that can be
added to the ATF to help prevent shuddering.