Old March 7th 05, 08:39 PM
RichA

On Mon, 7 Mar 2005 09:08:40 -0500, "tony kujawa"
> wrote:

>"RichA" > wrote in message
>news
>> On Sun, 06 Mar 2005 04:10:15 GMT, "D.K.R."
>> > wrote:
>>
>> > 2005 Ford Mustang GT Road Test
>> >
>> > by Rob Rothwell, auto123.com / Canadian Auto Press
>> >

>> >The Knock'em Down, Drag'em Out Modern 1960s Muscle Car
>> >

>>http://automotive.mytelus.com/automo...ke=Ford&artid=

>36803&pg=1
>>
>> Thats what I like, a review that is a regurgitation of auto-company
>> literature. SURRRRRRRE they got sub-5 second times out of it. Why
>> put those figures in a "review" if you don't actually test the car to
>> see if it can do it? What a joke.
>> -Rich

>Couldn't agree more. I've had my doubts on the performance #'s.

The so-called "review" was just another paid-for magazine car ad.
This trend will only increase because of the loss of revenue magazines
are now feeling due to the internet and other advertising venues.
Some magazines never post a negative review about anything because
that isn't what the companies pay for.
-Rich