Old February 14th 05, 04:38 PM
Howard Rose

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 03:27:57 GMT, "veedub1967" >
wrote:

>1. I think that the dash vent was introed in 66 but it was white? and the 67
>and on one was black, and in 68 they had 3 vents.

No, it was definitely black! There's a dashboard pic he
http://www.howard81.co.uk/upload/66/dashboard.jpg

>2. Your sunvivisor clips should look like this
>http://www.wolfsburgwest.com/cart/De...m?ID=111857561 . Altho
>the sunvisors for 65-67 looked the same, the shaft for the 67 ones are
>slightly longer to fit the later style clips.

To be honest, I can't remember the exact details, the photo of the '67
one is too small. It does look similar, but I'll check again next
time...

>3. You might be right about the flasher switch. Will check again!

It was a first for '66...

VW did change the wheels partway through the '67 model year, and put a
bead on the inside of the rim - meaning that you could run tubeless
tyres (or something like that).

I see your '67 shares the same white/red colour combination as my '66
- and RHD! Are you in Singapore? Seems like a Singapore licence
number...

There's whole bunch of pictures of my April 1966 car he
http://www.howard81.co.uk/upload/66/

--
Howard Rose
1966 VW Beetle 1300 Deluxe