Old February 14th 05, 02:31 PM
Jim

Monday, February 14 2005, @ 6:28 AM (-0800 GMT)

I've seen pics of the black knobs. My '67, which I just sold, had the
original black knobs on the radio, but "after market" types on the
doors. The original door knobs were rather large in diameter, about an
inch I believe. Finding these original door knobs is virtually
impossible in the U.S.. I tried with no success. I did manage to find
an original Sapphire VI AM/FM radio but it took quite a while and cost
a pretty penny.