Old February 13th 05, 11:59 PM
Howard Rose

On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 19:46:24 GMT, "veedub1967" >
wrote:

>Hi All,
>
>It's been almost 3 years since I last posted, and also just about that long
>since I updated my website. But, now it's done, and I'm pretty pleased with
>it.
>Please pay me a visit and let me know what you think! My email can be found
>on the site.

Very nice and informative site! - and lovely VW!

BTW, the flasher switch and the single dash vent where introduced for
the '66 model year. The sunvisor clips look the same as my '66 too...

Ahhh... went to look at the rest of the site but the bandwidths been
exceeded!

--
Howard Rose
1966 VW Beetle 1300 Deluxe