Old March 18th 04, 02:45 AM
Joe

Default Insurance question - rental car

I had rented a car and had listed a friend as an additional driver. When he
was parking - he happened to slightly scratche against another car that was
near by. There was a minor scratch on the rented car in the front bumper. On
the other car also there was a very minor scratch - no dents. The driver of
the other car estimated her damage to be a non-trivial amount and has
already reported it to her insurance company. Should my friend/I notify the
rental agency? If not notified they are probably not going to notice
anything. Should my friend notify his insurance company? Will I be affected
in anyway because I was the main 'renter' and my friend was only the
additional driver? Any help/suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.