Old August 7th 06, 01:14 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
ed[_1_]

Default sport track ford 2001 brake easing to floor

Replaced the booster, and the master cylinder, adjusted back shoes and
replaced front pads.
About 1 out of 10 stops give me an extra requirement to push a little harder
on the brake. At that time the antilock weakly kicks in some but I do manage
to stop. I had some trouble bleeding the system wiht a sluggish bleeder
scrw which I now have to use an easy out on I guess, but I think I am just
down to a good bleed job and I should be ok.