Old May 7th 06, 05:00 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.road

Default Man, it was very drunk out last night.

How are you supposed to drive when there are two roads where there
should only be one? I wasn't sure which eye to close; I didn't want
to take the wrong road!

--

El Pollo Loco (Laura Bush Murdered Her Boyfriend) demonstrates it's
complete gullibility, stupidity, and state of delusion when it falls

Ragnar wrote:
> Gods, you're dumb. Its a rather obvious April Fool's joke. And you're
> the Fool.

This is no joke. Bush has gotten away with stealing two elections and
blowing up WTC and lying america into war. So don't put a third term
attempt past him. I mean who's gonna stop him. The democrats and the
media are totally bought off.