Old July 25th 04, 11:40 PM
Gareth Tuckwell

Default Silly question - can't get the wheels off my 156 JTS!

I have just tried to swap the wheels front-to-back to rotate the tyres on my
52 plate 156 2.0JTS, but I can't get the wheels off!!

There wheels look normal - 5 nuts (1 locking). I can't see anything special
on the wheels and the handbook doesn't give any special instructions. Its
not like I can't change a wheel, but this has me stumped!! In attempt to
sound slightly less silly - yes I did jack the car up and yes I did remove
the wheel nuts!

I don't like to phone a garage - I would just feel silly!

Help!!!