Old January 21st 05, 03:46 AM
Max

fear a écrit :
> .. is the chrysler 300 a beautiful automobile or what?
>
> specially the c version with the 5.7 Hemi .. i priced one on their website
> and i only added 2 extra options which were the Uconnect for my cellphone
> so i can talk handsfree via bluetooth and the Sliding power moonroof and it
> came to about 36 grand.. leather seats.. pure luxury..
>
> i love the darn thing.

The grille is hideous, so I'd get a Magnum...

otherwise good... needs a manual trans.

Find it hilarious that the auto rags say that "America's Back" with this
car, which was penned by a guy from Montreal, it's built in Brampton,
and all this from a company based in Stuttgart! Ha ha ha!

--
http://www.saab-900.tk