Old November 23rd 04, 02:29 AM
Caroline

"MIRSE" > wrote
Someone wrote
> >thats some weird ****. id say the dealers full of it and trying to sell
> >a new car, but oil spewing? noises? wow.
> >
> >got any friends or anything that might know about cars that can come
> >over and confirm?

> *******
> Sorry, we don't know anyone who could check the Honda serious oil leak

and
> confirm if it is a very serious unfixable problem, or if it is something

a good
> mechanic could fix.
>
> Thanks for your suggestion.

Oh come on: Now I'm hooked on this little mystery! Post your location and
maybe one of the group will come over and take a look. :-)

As I too suspect the oil filter is on the rear, how about a failed seal at
the base of the oil dipstick tube? IIRC there is a little seal way down
there that does fail. Or the tube itself may have ruptured.