Old March 7th 05, 10:27 PM
Frank Kemper

"Steve Garey" > haute in die Tasten:

> Still, I never did lieve everything I read in the press.

German car mag auto motor sport published a short review. They liked the
new look and missed major improvements to the interior. The iDrive System
basically remains the same although some additional buttons offer some
workarounds. They still quite eagerly criticise the position of the
electric seat adjustment levers. To be honest: How often do you feel the
urge to re-adjust your seat? They liked the new suspension setup with wider
rear track and they were full of confidence for the new engines.

My basic impression is: Those who basically like the E65 will be even more
pleased with the new model. And those who prefered an Audi A8 or an S-Class
will not necessarily change their mind.

Frank

Citroen - Made in Trance