Old March 6th 05, 02:52 PM
Mike Romain

That line is only for the tach reading on a 90 computer I believe.

I know the 90 vehicle with the carb can be 'nuttered' and the only extra
wires needed to play with on a YJ vs CJ are the tach before the computer
can be tossed in the trash.

His volt drop readings indicate a really bad connection at the starter
relay post. It's dirty.

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's