Old July 24th 05, 03:46 PM
Wilson

You'd be real smart to check the vehicle history. I bought a used ('04, v6
awd) VUE w/ 11,790 miles on it in January. I got a terrific deal. All the
bells and whistles. If I would have checked the history, I wouldn't have
bought it. The previous owner broke down 2 times. At the end of April, I
started having my trouble. The SES & Reduce power light kept coming on.
The VUE had been in the shop 4 times within 6 weeks for the same problem.
They couldn't fix it.

I think if it would have been any other car company, I would have been SOL.
After weeks of waiting & paperwork, Saturn Corp. bought back my '04 and last
Wednesday, I drove away with a brand new '05 with all the same bells and
whistles.

good luck

ink.net...