Old January 4th 05, 09:15 PM
Mike Iglesias

In article outautos.com>,
ab7fh > wrote:
>Thinking that Jeff might have lost interest I copied all of his pages to
>my 'puter. Now comes the dilemma... Do I put all of the info back online
>and give credit to Jeff and the original contributers? Legally I suppose I
>could do it until I recieve a cease and decist order. Ethically, well... I
>feel it would be for the benefit of the Ford Explorer enthusiast
>community.

I put up a copy that Charles Bress had saved up at

http://draco.acs.uci.edu/explorer/

The update date mentioned in the main page is April 2001. If you have
newer stuff then I'd suggest either putting it up yourself (and I'll
change mine to point to yours) or send me the files and I'll update what
I have.

I left the pages as they were except for changing some links to match my
web server setup and putting at note at the begining of the main page
explaining the situation. Jeff and the original contributers should
always get credit where credit is due.

--
Mike Iglesias Email:
University of California, Irvine phone: 949-824-6926