Old December 15th 04, 03:43 AM
John Willis

On 15 Dec 2004 03:06:13 GMT, EMOVE (Chris Perdue)
scribbled this interesting note:

<snip> of some reasonable thoughts...

>...either way i feel that it is BAD for
>"US"....the "enthusiasts" will be the ones hurt, because competition makes the
>products better....

While I've never subscribed to any VW magazines, I've done plenty of
reading about them. Given what I've read about the mags, I have to say
they cannot possibly compete with the technical information available
here or on STF (not that I've read much over there either.)

The competition is out there. ramva is one of the competitors. What is
really nice about forums like this is no one (except for ISPs, of
course) makes any real money off the endeavor.

Just my opinion, of course!:~)

--
John Willis
(Remove the Primes before e-mailing me)