Old September 1st 06, 02:04 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Buster

Default Direction GM's taking Saturn

$300-500 doesn't even cover the salesman's commision. How do you
suppose the dealer pays for the building, taxes, the lights so you can
shop at night, the guy who keeps the car clean, etc. Some profit is
essential for a retailer to stay in business, they aren't supported by
your tax dollars. That said, I'm all for getting the best deal you
can! Your buying technique is the most effective one out there, btw.
Buster

<snip>