Old August 11th 06, 04:11 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Richard Sexton

Default Low profile wider tires noisier?

In article om>,
bimbim > wrote:
>I find the front noisy. It has Continental Tires. Is this normal? There
>is no vibration felt so I'm thinking it might not be the balancing.

Which conti's? Some tires ARE noisy. Tirerack.com has a lot of user feedback
on various tires and while not 100% authoriative it's good for trends. If nearly
everyone else find the tires noisy then you know it's a good chance these
are just noisey tires. If they doin't, well, uh... I dunno.

To quote Richard Welty "turn the radio up".

1970 280SE, 72 280SE | Home pages: http://rs79.vrx.net