Old October 25th 04, 08:11 PM
Roger Sircar

These engines had a manufacturing defects with the head gaskets. Chrysler
knows it, because they had issued a TSB (Technical Service Bulletin) to
their dealers about it. HOWEVER they are too damm cheap to fix it for their
consumers by way of a recall. I suggest youcall Chrysler headquarters and
complain LOUDLY and may be they will have their dealer fix it for no charge
or share the cost with you.

This is the problem with American cars! Poort quality compared to european
or Japanese.
om...