Old May 24th 06, 09:02 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

Default Honda parts catalog problem

Something does seem fishy here. www.slhonda.com (parts
section) doesn't show these numbers for a 2004 CR-V EX. The
numbers are similar, but not quite the same.

I do see the same discrepancy (different part nos. for the
same part) for the saddle-colored buckles at slhonda.com,
though. Prices are sometimes different, too, for seemingly
the same aprt.

Surf around this area. Or call slhonda.com and ask.