Old July 22nd 05, 02:33 AM
grrlnextdoor

Default 1990 Dodge Caravan - Engine Won't Shut Off

My '90 Dodge Caravan engine won't shut off. The problem is intermittent, and it doesn't seem to be the key switch itself. When I turn the key off, the engine keeps running without even a hiccup, yet any accessory items that are on (such as the AC/heater motor, radio, etc.) shut off as usual. I have to pop the clutch (it's a 5-speed) to kill it. I have left it that way over night (after shutting it down in the not so usual way) and nothing drains the battery or seems to be left "on"... ? Any ideas?

Linda :-)

--
grrlnextdoor

View this thread: http://www.carstalk.net/viewtopic-332927.html