Old March 2nd 05, 03:16 AM

David,

He purchased a warranty. Should they ever decide to start denying this
warranty then he can call it a lemon & seek legal action. He isn't abusing
the car & causing it to have these problems, but rather the car is a ****-up
or they are screwing up on repairs they are doing.

-Mike

--
A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
Cold air intake

newsan.2005.03.02.02.06.55.790796@sled351...