Old August 4th 06, 02:32 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
john

Default 65 bug converted to 12 volt problems

Hi. I'm not much of a VW mechanic. How hard is it for an amatuer to
replace the 6 Volt flywheel with another? Is it difficult to pull the
engine and get to the flywheel? Maybe a repair shop would be a better
bet? Any idea of the cost? Thanks much, JOHN