Old November 6th 04, 12:03 AM
tech27

"Dave Plowman (News)" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> Dori A Schmetterling > wrote:
>> My CLK instructions tell me to keep the spare at higher pressure. Same
>> on old 190E and I seem to remember this from every previous Merc.

>> I wonder how many of us regularly check the spare tyre pressure... it's
>> such a drag...

I only WISH I had a spare to check. About a month ago I had a tire failure
that the M-Mobility kit couldn't fix (large tear-not a simple puncture), so
I was stuck in Smallville and no one had anything that would fit.

I have since found a tire/rim package from Tirerack (relatively cheap at
just over $300), that I can use on either the front or rear of my M5. It'll
be going with me on any trips off the Bmwpath.

---