Old October 20th 04, 01:51 PM
Plowboy2

Well,

I had the idea if you did everything the same as you did the 1st time ,
where the 300's sounds overwrote the original cup sounds. So I would say
you would have to look through the NR03 folders for a new folder containing
the 300 sounds, im sure you will find it. I havent played with the 3d PP, I
assumed it works similiar, but not sure. the TA Mod launcher I atleast know
lets you choose the sounds you want at startup of NR2003.
http://theuspits.com/sims/nascar_rac...odutil_v12.exe on
this page,
http://theuspits.com/sims/index.html...acing/pwf.html

Lund enlightened us with: