Old November 17th 04, 11:20 AM
Bill Putney

Daniel J. Stern wrote:

> On Tue, 16 Nov 2004, Bill Putney wrote:
>

>>(they may have
>>purged both from their web site by now - haven't checked)

> Riiiight. They've purged it. And the APA and the UN endorse NAMBLA.
> Uh-huh.

I said they *may* have purged it - not sure - don't really care - it may
still be there. Like I said, UN endorsing NAMBLA and pedophilia is
documented - not only here, but in the Congressional Record. All you
need to do is check out Wikipedia on NAMBLA - look at the whole blog on
that - you can see where it went back and forth on including and
deleting the UN debacle - somebody didn't want it known, but you can't
erase the Congressional Record which collaborates what was taken out otf
the Wiki article - **IF** you want to know the truth, which looks pretty
doubtful.

> I think your foil hat might be leaking space rays. Might want to look into
> a replacement.

Whatever. Choose to be ignorant Lloyd - errr - I mean, Daniel.

Bill Putney
adddress with the letter 'x')