Old July 11th 05, 11:35 PM
snow

Default Dodge Dealer dickering questions

With the new Employee Discount program and with the rebate together...I was
wondering if there is any more dickering that can be done with a dealer to
get the price even lower. My local Dodge dealer is advertising Dodge
products starting with the MSRP, then he includes the Employee Discount, the
he adds in the $2000 rebate.
So, a 2005 Dodge Caravan SXT starts at $22,940 MSRP.....final cost is
$17,899 with the Employee discount and rebate added in...is there any room
left to dicker? Seems I read in Consumer Reports
that there is some room like on dealer holdbacks etc....
likely about 5% dickering room. Any comments appreciated. Oh yes, I see
Dodge ended their 0%
financing......probably to make up for the Employee Discount promotion. 0%
is now up to 3.9% for 60 month
loan. It was 0% past months for some models.