Old June 30th 05, 06:39 PM
Tom Harrington

The <jasper> setup has 0 rear sway bar to correct the loose rear end - I'd
like to know what the real-world cars run at Kansas. Using <jasper> I'm
able to complete 4-5 laps before I lose the rear end.

I turned down the AI a few notches from where I run them in NR2003. It's
really dicey passing AI cars when your're so loose.

I've generally preferred road-course sims, so the increased difficulty of
NR2005 may get me to appreciate ovals more.

Tom Harrington
"you only learn when you crash"