Old June 30th 05, 02:10 PM
Plowboy

I hear you, but I didn't have that problem 'as much,' once I picked the fast
setup. that host setup, wwow had me cussin at the machine enough to have
family come in and do an intervention, lol.

One thing I cannot say is it was 'easier' to drive. not on my machine, I've
always refused to turn on the aids. I only have run Kansas too, because I
live there I guess, lol. right now I been working 20 hr days at 2 jobs
where I have to 'be there' to monitor stuff (hence I can post to groups), so
it will be a while before I get more practice. My buddy got to do the
richard petty experience at Kansas, (fathers day present, and yeah Im
jealous as hell) he remarked that after the get the hans on you and stuff,
you cant even move your head... so he said that the sim (since you have
very little periphial vision on screen) was IHHO, might be pretty accurate,
sure wished he could "remove the cockpit" from the rearview mirror like we
can in the sim, LOL!

bluestringer enlightened us with: