Old June 6th 05, 05:33 PM
Martin

It's best to arrive at the shop with alignment in the ballpark.
Caster and camber are highly interactive on this vehicle, ie you loosen
the upper A-frame mounts and wiggle everthing around to change both
settings. If they are 'way off, you're far less likely to get a
satisfactory result from some guy who's used to just setting the
toe-in.

Do you change your own oil? Some of us have curiousity that goes a
little further

Martin