Old May 7th 05, 01:34 AM
Shag

On Fri, 6 May 2005 18:41:28 -0400, "Joey Tribiani" >
wrote:

>"Dan Smith" > wrote in message
> > i agree with you on the balloon being irrelevant, that was a spin by

>dan
>> > try and save face, did not work....BUT according to dan my tires should
>> > explode when i drive down the road...they have a MAXIMUM rating of

>> 50psi....
>> > and he says that you can never have more than that...i can gurantee you

>> that
>> > when i drive down the road the tires heat up and the pressure goes up a

>> few
>> > pounds...then add the weight and according to Dan i should be on my rims

>> by
>> > now....
>> >

>> Bwah! ha! ha! ha!
>>
>> Now you're hallucinating!
>>

>are you saying you did not say the following:?:
>
>>Who are you trying to BS? Of course the tire pressure goes up as the load
>>increases. You're talking nonsense.

>>Since you don't think tire pressure goes up as the load goes up you
>>definitely don't know what you're talking about.

>>If I air up my tires to the car manufacturer's recommended pressures and
>>then I put 400 pounds of people in the car obviously the tire pressure goes
>>up.

>be careful before you deny it because google archived it....
>
>http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...1543213d?hl=en
>

>i wish to challenge it....and i suggest anyone that doesn't believe me when
>i say the pressure will be the same to do so themselves...its pretty simple
>to prove you wrong in this instance....and i have....
>
>picture one....my 68 type 1 with the tire jacked off ground(note Marlboro
>pack under tire for show)
>
>http://bugadventures.dyndns.org/temp/1.jpg
>
>same tire, now on the ground....at least that 400 pounds you speak of, yes?
>
>http://bugadventures.dyndns.org/temp/2.jpg
>
>rear tire, same car, same side.....in the air...same cigarette pack for show
>
>http://bugadventures.dyndns.org/temp/3.jpg
>
>same rear tire, now on ground....i'd say more than 400 pounds of weight have
>just been placed on it....
>
>http://bugadventures.dyndns.org/temp/4.jpg
>
>>If I air up my tires to the car manufacturer's recommended pressures and
>>then I put 400 pounds of people in the car obviously the tire pressure goes
>>up.

>as the mythbusters would say......"BUSTED"....
>

>now go **** yourself you ****-for-brains....are you Billybadass in desguise?

Say it ain't so! I'm a little slow, but I think what this all means
is that dan was just wrong all along and was pretty rude about being
wrong. He just yap yap yapped a lot of crap and then when he realized
he was wrong he tried to back-pedal and say clever things like
"lighten up." dan, do me a favor and just realize one thing. I care
whether you like me or not exactly the same amount as you care whether
I like you or not. Get it? ps- You were wrong all along, ass-monkey.
Now follow your own advice: lighten up.
http://railadventures.dyndns.org/funny/ImpressKirk.jpg

"Stupid people are funny." - me