Old February 2nd 05, 05:10 AM
Paul

"Scott en Aztlán" > wrote in message

> Yeah - and they're always in front of you, and they're always in the
> middle of trying to figure out which Happy Meal each of the little
> broodlings wants, and which drinks they want to go with them...

And a cellphone jammed into one ear on yakking away with hubby(or the
ex)/the office/therapist or whom ever about some stupid crap that would
not be worthy of a land line...

> Which is why it's ALWAYS faster to just park the goddamn car and walk
> inside.

Which is why I don't eat at fast food joints, prefering to go to regular
restaurants where I can sit and enjoy my meal (**** off, LBMHB) which is
generally better food at only a slightly higher price.