Old November 19th 04, 07:30 AM
geoffers

Wow! The majority of your questions, I can't answer. But, when you get
that project '65 done, you better show it off in a website or something.
As for the automatic tranny question, didn't the Type III line have a full
automatic available? Maybe you can find one from a donor Type III.

Geoffe Elias
'74 Super Beetle