Old September 5th 06, 08:19 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
JHM

Default NAFTA superhighway will cause boom in the caltrop business

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> I suspect there will be a run on roofing nails too. We need to bring
> a halt to this merger with mexico that Bush and the congressional
> traitors of both parties are stuffing down our throats.

I doubt that I'm really on your side, O eloquent neo-gentry, but in
these dark days anybody who can bloviate about "caltrops" as a mere
matter of fact that does not need to be down-dumbed for the easier
convenience of GOP-corrupted wombscholars looks rather attractive.

But despair not, ye neo-gentry! There isn't going to be any
down-the-throat-stuffin' _shtik_ at all, and no "merger with Mexico"
_shtik_ either, but it well becomes you guys to be Ever-Vigilant
Neo-Heroes nevertheless.

Never altogether trust anybody, and trust McCloskeys least of all!
That's my own maxim, sir, and you can have it from me _gratis_.

_Astaghfirullaah_!