Old October 5th 04, 10:19 PM
dom

(SteveH) wrote:

>as they're galvanised. I crashed my Fiat Cinq. several years ago, taking

We need a poll... how many ex Cinq owners are in here! Mine never
rusted, although it was repaired pretty quickly after someone ran into the
side of it. But none of the stone chips rusted either (why do we pay
road tax... etc... etc...).

My 147 has runs (well, perhaps one or two anyway) in the paint. Was
an ex-demonstrator, so it's kinda nice to know that drippy looking
paint is a standard feature and not an accident repair!
(actually, I had to have the front bumper replaced after a
'badger incident'. So it's probably better than new. :-P )

dom.