Old July 19th 05, 11:36 PM
BOAZ1

"" wrote:
> I have a 95 stratus with a 2.5 V6. When I an driving, it will
> shift down
> in gears, and can not drive over 35 mph. I have taken it to a
> transmission shop, and they said no codes came up on the
> computer. Tried
> to tell me that it had been ran low in fluid and it was some
> kind of
> saftey thing, so I could get to a shop. I don't believe that.
> If I turn
> it off for a few minute it will run fine for a few hours or a
> few weeks.
> But sometimes, it will take a few days for it to change gears
> like it
> should. I read on another site that it could be the input
> speed sensor.
> I have bought it and the outup speed sensors, and am waiting
> to have them
> put in. But I am thinking that isn't the problem. Has anyone
> had this
> problem and gotten it fixed??

i have the same exact problem. i think the computer in the car,is
going bad. when you stop and turn the car off.it start to work, but
only for a few minutes with me. and it drive me crazy. but i still
believe its the computer.

i’m my the the dodge dealership for the repair. :evil: :twisted: :x

Topic URL: http://www.autoforumz.com/Dodge-95-S...ict121757.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.autoforumz.com/eform.php?p=632297