Old July 15th 05, 09:12 PM
223rem

C.H. wrote:
> On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 08:02:53 -0700, fbloogyudsr wrote:

>>>And yet you praise the Chevy Cobalt?! You're absurd. A friend of mine
>>>has a Corolla, and it is a very nice little car.

>>Especially amusing considering the Corolla and (Geo) Chevy Prism are the
>>same car!

> The Geo Prism is just as boring and as uninspired as the Corolla. Where
> did I say that I like these wannabe GMs from the Far East?
>
> Chris

Your position doesnt make a lot of sense. First, the Corolla is meant
to be boring. Cars in that class are boring by design.

And exactly what is 'unispired' about it? It is cheap, good fuel economy,
the interior is much better than in a Chevy, good engine, ok handling,
lasts forever, MT available, great resale value. A great daily commuter.
What's not to like?