Old March 8th 05, 05:07 AM
Lawrence Glickman

On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 04:42:43 GMT, "Tim Zimmerman" >
wrote:

>I just had a flat tire. I get out, open the Civic trunk and find a spare tire, a
>jack and a lug wrench. Then I reach inside to grab the spare tire, it's stuck.
>Somehow the tire is bolted down with some kind of a rabbit ear nut. No
>matter how hard I try to twist it, the rabbit ears will not move.
>
>This was my scenario last night when I had to walk home two miles just
>to get a monkey wrench to twist the rabbit ears. If this were your car how
>would you do it differently?
>
>Thanks

I would have beat the $**** out of those rabbit ears with the lug
wrench until it submitted to my will. Then I would have tossed it
into the woods so it may never be found before the end of the
Universe.

Then I would have mounted the tire and driven home.

Lg