Old June 29th 06, 04:21 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

Default 98' Accord, Rear camber not adjustable?

Thanks guys,

The thing that got this started was a bit of a shimmy at 65mph, and some
abnormal tire wear, originally spotted on the front. (Car has 61,000 miles)

Yes, I saw a printout of the form from the alignment machine, and it
showed excellent alignment on the front, and camber problems on the rear. I
left the form at home this morning, so I don't have the exact numbers, but
it was both rear tires, (also showing abnormal wear), and as I remember ther
were -2.7 or so? I'll check this and get back to you. Toe looked Ok.

The alignment guy didn't say anything about how it got there. No mention
of damage or wear. He did say that the tires on the front had been rotated
from the rear. I've only owned the car for a little over a year, so I don't
have a real exact history.

I love the car, and handling is very good. I want to get it fixed in a
manner that will allow me to keep the car forever.

Teggar, you and the group are a terrific "resource", be careful someone
doesn't make a national park out of you.

Al G