Old June 29th 06, 03:41 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

Default 98' Accord, Rear camber not adjustable?

Ditto every word of Tegger's post.

If it was not the dealer who checked the alignment, I'd go
to a dealer and have this redone. They'll look for worn/bent
parts. Your guy should have looked for them, too, and then
explained. Otherwise, either this does not add up, or
something was lost in translation when your alignment guy
explained the problem.

What symptoms occurred that caused you to get the alignment?

"Al" > wrote