Old July 16th 05, 01:13 AM
Jim Yanik

"Robert J. Kolker" > wrote in
:

> Daniel J. Stern wrote:
>>
>> So do they. War of attrition.

> Which Moslem country has H-bombs and the means to deliver them?
>
> We have between 10 and 20 thousand warheads deliverable anywhere on
> earth in a matter of minutes. What do the Jihadis have?

First,not all of those 20,000 warheads are "deliverable in a matter of
minutes",most of them are gravity bombs and artillery shells that would
require many hours or even days to deliver.
IIRC,we only have a few thousand ICBMs,and I believe a max of 10 warheads
apiece.IIRC,we do not have nuclear cruise missiles anymore.

How do you FIND the Jihadis,they are global?

> Bob Kolker

Pakistan (Moslem) has atomic bombs,perhaps H-bombs too.
Delivery by cargo ship would be effective.
They also have modern aircraft,and could buy more from the Russians easily
enough.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik