Old July 19th 05, 05:00 PM
TerryB

Wild Bill wrote:
> Hey Terry,
> Sorry I had to miss the Show due to Hurricane Dennis cleanup. Not as
> bad as Ivan but still a pretty good blow! Are you going to the
> Montgomery Meltdown on July 30th? Rare Air will have a few VWs making
> the 3 hour trip from Pensacola. Look me up if you make it down. Just
> ask for Wild Bill and some one will point me out. There is also a VW
> Show in Birmingham next month that we will be attending. Should be a
> good one,too.
>

> Be Cool.....AIRCOOLED !!
>
> "Wild" Bill Tucker
>
> President
> Rare Air VW Club
> Pensacola, Florida
>

> '78 VW Bus ( "Old Rusty" )
>
> '76 Bug "The Grape"
>
> '69 Squareback , Arizona car, Automatic
>

> Rare Air VW Club Website:
>
> http://www.devoted.to/RareAir
>
> or
>
> http://community.webtv.net/stlkikn/RAREAIRVWCLUBINFO

I hope we have had our alotment of Tropical systems for a while, they
are getting to be real pesky!!

I won't be able to make the Montgomery show, I will be on call for my
job that weekend. But the Bham show at Tannehill I should be able to
make.

It is good to be having some shows close to home for me as most are at
least 3 to 4 hours away most of the time.

Hope to catch you at one of the shows Bill!!