Old August 3rd 04, 03:07 AM
Gary Kubat

Yes, it squeaks whenever either or both of the front tires travels up or
down. I've checked (and eliminated) the possibility of spring or shock
problems. I've also now tried silicone spray on the bushings, and this
hasn't fixed it. Is there any particular place on the chassis that needs
lube? I'd like to fix this myself if I can. Or should I just go to any
local 10-minute oil change joint and say "lube my chassis"? BTW, I
appreciate the pointers... these noises are frustrating and embarrassing
since the neighbors can plainly hear it too!--Gary

"Yeasereno" > wrote in message
m...
> Does it squeek when you push down on the front end? My 98 Caravan had that
> problem. Started intermittently at first. Get the chassis lubed.
>
> "Gary Kubat" > wrote in message
> > Hi! I've tried to stop our 2001 Grand Caravan from having such a

squeaky
> > body, but to no avail. The squeaks are coming from the front end at

those