Old June 22nd 04, 11:12 PM
Pete

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 22:26:57 +0100, Zathras
>, wrote:

>On 22 Jun 2004 08:10:10 -0700, (Mitch bryson)
>wrote:
>
>>Thinking Of Buying A New Alfa Romeo? - Whatever Alfa Romeo You Want To
>>Buy, Come To Virgin Cars.

>Like I did..three and a half years of Customer Service HELL followed!!
>I was one of the *lucky* ones to get his complaint replied to from Sir
>Richard Branson.
>
>I won't bore you all with my 4 inch thick file on Virgin Cars....
>
>Perhaps 'Motor Solutions' (part of DC Cook) who bought VC early in the
>year will sort out this company where Branson couldn't.
>
>Anyway, Mitch, why didn't you send this from a Virgin Cars Email
>address - not brave enough?

Who ever the OP is, they have performed a useful service to the group
as it has drawn your very On Topic reply to the thread.
I am sure that future readers will read the follow-up posts too <BWG>

Pete
--

156 2.0 TS (2001) - Proteo Rosso (his)
147 2.0 TS (2002) - Gem Green (her's)