Old August 17th 06, 03:53 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Richard[_1_]

Default NoOption - question on your tires

Well I changed this spring from Kumho Ecstas Supra 712's after about 30K's
to Fuzion ZRi's (these are from Bridgestone/Firestone). Price is about the
same and I'm finding that the Fuzion's seem quieter and don't follow the
ruts in the road like the Kumho's. I did change the tire size from 245/45R17
to 255/45R17 so that might account for some difference. Both are W speed
rated. All and all, I'm pleased with the change.
--
Richard

'94 GT 'vert
Under Drive Pulleys