Old April 14th 06, 06:10 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Default So...

> wrote in message
ups.com...

> Just posting to see if anybody out there has successfuly
> removed this stuff once it's dry.

............I've never been able to get rid of all of it but sand paper will
remove the outer layer of skin along with at least some of the POR15. Just
go slowly and stop before blood starts appearing.........lol

........I think that acetone will soften it but I'd be afraid to have any
prolonged skin contact with it. It took it off of my wedding ring once but
maybe the rubbing with a scouring pad would have worked without the acetone
anyway.

.........If it's just for an interview, maybe your wife/girlfriend has some
makeup that would hide it temporarily.