Old March 2nd 06, 03:22 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

Default Proof Positive You're Being MFFY'd With

Scott en Aztlán wrote: <brevity snip>
> On 1 Mar 2006 07:52:53 -0800, "Harry K" >
> wrote:

> >From your OP that is exactly what he did do, merge in front so, since
> >that seems to be what you wanted, what's your problem?

> The problem is that he NEEDLESSLY BLOCKED THE PATH OF OTHER DRIVERS
> for miles before finally doing what he should have done in the first
> place.

Needlessly...?! How do you know what his needs are? Perhaps he was a
new driver like that kid whose new asshole you opted not to tear?

> >As opposed to a MFFY (you in your own words by blocking him from
> >merging),

> Standing up to a MFFY does not make me a MFFY any more than standing
> up to a bully makes me a bully. Which is really what this guy is: a
> bully who gets off on "bossing" other cars around and controlling
> their movements to whatever degree that is possible.

Du-uhhh! Can you read? What -you- write, I mean? You condemn the
same behavior you openly and unashamedly claim you exhibit.

> >I will try to block anyone making any ILLEGAL maneuver

Like driving over the speed limit? By "bullying" and "bossing other
cars around" and "controlling their movements"?? You must have
multiple personality issues... to go along with your own, now admitted,
LLB and MFFYpractices...

Welcome to the world you so vehemently scorn... you ****in' lunatic.
-----

- gpsman