Old March 1st 06, 03:52 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

Default Proof Positive You're Being MFFY'd With

Scott en Aztlán wrote:
> On 28 Feb 2006 18:58:40 -0800, "Harry K" >
> wrote:
>
> >Granted but the real fault is the LLB to whom Scott gave a clear pass.

> It takes two idiots to block this particular road. Yes, the LLB was
> also wrong, but the MFFY who tried to cut in when he could have easily
> sped up and merged in front deserves special derision. These people
> seem to get off on getting in other drivers' way and/or making them
> slow down. This guy could have easily merged in front of the LLB
> without disrupting anybody, but I guess that just wasn't enough fun.

>From your OP that is exactly what he did do, merge in front so, since

that seems to be what you wanted, what's your problem?

> >As for the LML merging between me and the LLB I resolve that simply by
> >lifting my foot for a second.

> IOW, you "just let them do it." Which is, of course, why they continue
> to pull this kind of ****, because they know some Casper Milquetoast
> like you will let them in.
> --
> What the heck, I'll play too.

- Dave

As opposed to a MFFY (you in your own words by blocking him from
merging), I don't have the mistaken belief that I own the space ahead
of my vehicle. I will try to block anyone making any ILLEGAL maneuver
but if they can legally do it, it is no skin off my back side. Now
blocking some MFFY who passes a long line and tries to cut in at a
merge, he'll wait for some one else to let him in.

Harry K