Old July 22nd 05, 04:19 PM
alfistagj

Since August 2000 the general policy is 3 years or 60000km although Alfa has
been quit reluctant advertizing this.
They just hope you come in at 60000km or 3 years and then give you a strong
advice (just to be sure.....) to change the belt befor it fails. Sounds good
in relation to what happens when the belt fails! So most owners will do so.

"gero" > schreef in bericht
news:1_633445_bf19e459446848fda42f6c7d636bf0c6@aut oforumz.com...