Old July 21st 05, 04:46 AM
Sir Lex

Bungholio wrote:
> What's your point? Just because SUVs are super sized, does that mean
> that they are not allowed to park there?
>
> Should then compact cars not be allowed to park in non-designated
> 'compact' spots?
>
> I can go into the men's room, and use the 'handi-capable' stall, it is
> extra wide and spaceous. Is that wrong?
>
> If I go to the market, are only the 'handi-capables' allowed to use
> the wide checkout? Are only diabetics allowed to use the 'candy-
> free' line?
>
> WHERE DOES IT END?
>
> -B

I've never seen a designated "oversize" only car park. The day you see
one that has been filled with a smaller car driven by some arrogant ****
who doesn't have penis problems, be sure to take a photo and let us know.

--
SL

"The essence of propaganda consists in winning people over
to an idea so sincerely, so vitally, that in the end they
succumb to it utterly and can never again escape from it"

Joseph Goebbels - Nazi Minister of Propaganda, 1933 - 1945